Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nerves Nerves Nerves!!

That about sums up an update from me!! I could leave it at that and leave you gals hanging but I won't! I am 17 weeks and 4 days now. Friday is my level 2 u/s. I am soooooooo nervous about this. I can't believe how nervous I actually am. I am nervous that their maybe something wrong. I really don't have reason to worry do I?? I mean the egg and sperm looked good to the Dr before they put them in. I am just really worried that there might be.

My appt on Friday puts me at 18 weeks. I had the level 2 done with Lorna at 17.6. Everything was fine with her. She had a little bit of fluid on her kidney but everything looked normal. 10 days later she was gone. I am approaching my loss date (weeks wise) and this has increased my NERVES!! I know this I just can't seem to get over it!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sporty said...

Try not to worry Heather (I know that it is easier said than done.) Everything is going to be fine. You are going to get in there and see the perfect little being inside of you.

I am sorry that you are dealing with the anxiety of approaching that marker. You are in many people's thoughts and prayers. Everything is going to be fine. Now, take a deep breath and think positive thoughts. Can't wait to see the new pics!!!

Take care.

Liz said...

Heather, I understand your fear and anxiety. Things have been going very well and I know they will continue. Can't wait to hear the results! Take care.

R and A said...

Heather, I just want to wish you and DH the best! You both definitly deserve it. I can't wait to hear about this beautiful baby you deliver.

Ally said...

I'm sure that everything will be ok Heather. I know it's always hard during the M/c time but you will get through it with flying colors.

I look forward to hearing how it went.