Saturday, January 20, 2007

Can't believe it!

Tomorrow, Ashton is one. Where did the year go? This time last year Carl and I were so nervous. Ashton's heart rate had dropped so and we had gone to L&D on the nineteenth but the DR on call didn't want to induce me and we were sent home to wait for my appointment in the morning. I remember it all so well and just like it had happened yesterday. At 11:00am is when the DR started the pitocin to make my labor start. My baby is just not a baby anymore.

His birthday party is tomorrow and I will post pictures tomorrow evening sometime. Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Sporty said...

I hope that Ashton had a wonderful birthday today! I can't wait to see the pics. I will be posting some of Samantha's either later this evening or tomorrow.

I can't believe that they are 1 already either. Time just went way too quick!!!

Take care and tell Ashton Happy Birthday!