Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sometimes I just want to cry!

Pregnancy Weekly went down for about a week to upgrade their system. Since it has been back up I haven't been able to post or reply to any messages. I have contacted the site to try to get them to fix this. I have had one reply to my numerous emails. Basically, I am on my own I feel like. I really want to congratulate Susan for her BFP! I am so upset and mad because for me everything was going smooth with the site and now it seem like I am just not able to join in again. I am so sad about this. I made such wonderful friends there when I was pregnant with Lorna and they so helped me during my pregnancy with Ashton. What a bummer! I do hope that I get to join in sometime. :(

Last week, when we went to the parade I for got my digital camera!! We will have to wait for the pictures to be developed for me to post pictures of my little man in his first parade. It was so funny cause the first half of the parade he slept through! I heard so many times how cute "Future Champ" was! I have to admit that I was happy to show him off. It was a proud day for me cause everyone in town could know that he was mine! I met up with a couple from the church that I grew up in (I don't go there anymore) and they were so happy for Carl and I that we finally had a baby. They knew we were having trouble. It was a really good day!

Carl and I are back to working 12 hours shifts next week again. I so wish that our account could keep drivers. It sucks being short handed and having to work so much overtime. Yes, it is great money and we can use it cause since Ashton has been born we haven't been able to save any of it! LOL however, it just makes me so tired and it seems like it takes me months to recovery from them.

Next week, I am going to Lisa's baby shower. She is a women I met from the internet. When I lost Lorna she lost her son about a month later from a cord accident. If you go into my archives into Dec 05 you will see pictures of her and I together at my shower. My sister Sue is going with my to OH. She is going to entertain Ashton for the 5-6 hour drive! I so hope that he is in a good mood! It will be an adventure I am sure. Lisa is due Jan 4, 2007! She is having a baby girl, Lilly!I am giving her all the neutral clothes that I have. She is sure that she will go early. All of her other 3 have been born at 38 weeks. If that is the case she will get the tax deduction for the year! LOL I will post pictures next weekend when I get home. This time I will remember to bring the camera! LOL

No comments: