Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Babycicles

Carl and I are done having babies. We both feel like our family is complete. I also feel like we wouldn't be able to afford another! I can't work while I am pregnant and money gets tight! Anyway, we have 9 embryo's frozen. We are going to adopt them to another couple. What type of questions would you be asking them? They are on my mind alot these days.

As for Hayley she is better it took almost a week before she got better!! I can't believe that on the first she is going to be 6months old!!

I hope to post some pictures soon.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so glad that she is doing better. It is hard to believe she is almost 6 months old. They are growing up so fast.

Jen said...

What a wonderful gift to put your embryos up for adoption! It takes special people to do that.

Anonymous said...

If I was to adopt my embryos to another couple I might ask these questions:
1. What does a family mean to you (the donee)?
2. Do they plan on telling the child they were from adopted embryos? (some people will and some won't - so my question to you is does this matter to you as the donor? Do you want to have any communication from the donees after the baby(babies) are born?
3. Name one way that you'll display love to your child.

I think it is wonderful you're willing to help another couple. Best of luck choosing the lucky pair.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful gift to give another couple. I wouldn't have a clue what Q's you would ask for such an important decision.

6 Months already!

Hope your having a good weekend.
Lesley