Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pray for the embyro's

Well, adoptive mom was having them dethawed today. My 04 batch (Lorna's IVF) I had 4 of them. Only 1 survived the dethaw and died a couple hours later. My 05 (Ashton's IVF) I had 5 left over 4 of them survived. They are not blastocysts so they are hoping that they make it. I am not sure when she will have them transferred if they make it. Please pray for them.

I am kind of sad to hear that Lorna's siblings didnt make it. If we would have used them chances are they wouldn't have made it either. It makes me wonder if my need to have a fresh batch after losing her was something I knew I needed to do. I kind of not sure how I am feeling other than I have lost them even though they weren't going to be mine now.
Heather

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I just got finished catching up - I'm sorry I am so bad at this. What you did with your "babysicles" is a wonderful thing - and couldn't have been an easy decision to make. Your children are absolutely beautiful! Keep up the great work. The adoptive mom an dher embryos are in my prayers.