Thursday, January 16, 2014

So Much has happened in my life where do I begin..

I guess I will start with Ashton will be 8 years old on Tues. It is amazing. He had some trouble in school so I held him back in first grade. Hayley is now 5 years old!! She is in Kindergarten. She is doing wonderful. They fight like cats and dogs!! I get mad at them yes and I do my best to remind myself that Carl and I never thought we would have children that would fight. Lorna in Feb will have her 9th angel birthday. I can't believe that. It still feels like yesterday. For me, I had to quit truck driving in 2010. I had a fainting episode in 2009 and after all test and I get the go ahead to drive I had a heart attack at the age of 39. It was "mild" and I didn't do much damage to my heart but I had had 2 more fainting episodes after it so no more driving for me. I went back to school in 2011 and I am currently in school for nursing. I am sure no one comes here anymore and I don't have much time with all my studies to make a promise that I am going to come and write posts cause it just won't happen. I am just hoping it won't be 3 years before I do another update. :)

No comments: