Monday, February 28, 2005

Today is the day!

Today is the day that I will make it into work. I had to pick one of the worst days to return to work. It is snowing so bad here. The weather is calling for 8-12 inches of snow. That sucks. I hope it will be one of those times they are wrong. I hate going to work when it is snowing because I am a truck driver.
I did pretty good over the weekend but found myself just wondering where we go from here. I have to wait for what seems like an eternity to do the IVF again. What do we do in the mean time is another question. I have been asking a lot of questions lately. What if we never get a child? Even through adoption it is not a guarantee. Where do we go from here? What will we do? This weekend was so boring for me and I thought this is what it will be like if there is no one else to share our lives with. Is this what we can expect? Will this be what it is like when we are older? So many questions with no answers to any of them.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Heather,
I hope you made it to work today and it went well let us know. I would really hate driving a truck in the snow. I hope that all is well. I know waiting sucks and you have been waiting forever but I really hope it goes by fast.
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Dear Heather,

I noticed your story when browsing. I am sorry for your terrible loss.
My husband and I are ttc and after IUI have managed 2 pregnancies in 18months, both miscarried at 8 weeks. He is taking lipitor and we think this may have contributed. There are a few other ladies on the internet saying the same - several miscarriages and infertility with husbands on lipitor.
You obviously have other medical problems contributing but it may be worth your husband taking some time off lipitor while you try to conceive.
Good luck and sorry again for your loss. Sarah.