Friday, August 12, 2005

Another appt down!

Today's appointment was not with my regular OB DR. She is high risk and is out on vacation this week. I really didn't think they got one!! LOL Anyway I saw the DR that delivered Lorna. It was nice to see him on a better note then last time. He didn't do a peek in with the ultrasound machine! My OB would have. So sad, I don't have any photos to post! Anyway the appt. went well. Heard the heart beat with the doppler. We have one at home and we listen EVERY day!

I am still amazed that there is another bean growing there. I really felt like after we lost Lorna that there would never be another chance. I am so grateful that there is one. Goes to show, I guess, that if you want something badly enough you will continue to try. Thank God for second chances.

Also, last Monday was our 12th wedding anniversary. We didn't do anything special. Just went out to eat last Sunday. We didn't even exchange cards or anything at all. So it was uneventful evening together. It is sometimes the best evenings in the world when you do nothing at all!

No comments: