Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Just a quick update

Yes I am back from vacation!! It is really nice to be home! Believe it or not? I was so tired that I think that I slept almost for 2 days straight. I had a really good time. It was great to take my god daughter with us as well. We had so much fun.

Our car that qualified for Akron Oh race didn't get to race but one time. It is single elimination. IT was ok though she had a good time as did everyone there. She even got her picture in the local newspaper for getting ready to race. I wish I could post the picture but I am afraid that is some copyright infringement. Does anyone know?

When we went to Saginaw MI. It was 3 days to try to qualify for the race. Unfortunately none of our cars did. My god daughter did win 1 heat but she needed to win 2 to qualify. Doesn't matter though we had fun and that is ALL that matters.

2 comments:

Sporty said...

Glad you had a good time Heather! Other than tired, how are you feeling?

Happy Anniversary...I think I said it on PW, but just in case I didn't, I am saying it again.

Take care and have a great day! Next time you are going to be up around MI, let me know.

Liz said...

It sounds as if you had a nice time! Hope you and the lil bean are doing well. It's nice to have you back.