Monday, March 20, 2006

Ashton's 2month appt!

Last Wednesday, Ashton had his 2 month check up with shots! First I can't hardly believe that it is 2 months already. Second, he did just fine with his shots. He cried really hard and it was over. We gave him Tylenol to prevent any spiking of fever and for pain but I don't think he needed it. He is such a calm baby. He weighed in at 10lbs and 6oz and was 22 1/2 inches long. He is in the 25th percetile for his weight and height.

I am getting used to the night shift and sleeping when I get the chance with him. Other than that, there isn't much to say!!!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Two months already. I know it must be stressful but in the end it's worth it. Take care!

Jenna said...

It has gone by so fast, I can't believe it has been two months. It is good to hear you are getting used to your new schedule, i can't imagine how hard working night is and taking care of Ashton

Ally said...

WOW...it has gone by quickly. Treasure every moment!!!

Sporty said...

Yes, it has gone by quickly. Samantha goes for her 2 month appt. next week...even though she will be 9 weeks tomorrow.

Sorry that you are on the night shift, I know it sucks...and has to be twice as bad with a little one at home.

Take care and try to get some rest!