Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Busy week!! Sorry for no updates!

I went and saw my RE Dr last Tuesday. I saw him cause I was still bleeding from birth. I talked to him on the phone the week before. I was still passing parts of the placenta. He did an u/s and everything is ok now that I had af. There is still a little something in there but he thinks since I had af and am not bleeding anymore that it will pass on its own. He gave me Provera to regulate my cycles on my own. He said I could take it every 2 months if I wanted to. (Has to be every 2) He is such a great Dr! He went over a Frozen Embryo Transfer with me so that I would know and be ready when I am ready!! LOL I am ready now! LOL I love being a mommy and can't wait to have another miracle. IF God only grants me one I am fine with that but a second would be even better! I feel greedy wanting another when I know so many women still trying for their first and not having any luck. I have 9 frozen embryos that I think need a chance at living.

Carl's sister and brother-in-law are in from Florida so I haven't been able to get on the computer much. This is the first time that Smitty has seen Ashton. He works in Afghanistan as an outside contractor on an American base. Carl is thinking about going over there for a year and working so that I can be a stay at home mommy. I am worried about this cause he will miss so much. All of the firsts! It is great money yes but is the risk and missing so much really worth it? I really don't think so.

5 comments:

Sporty said...

I hope that the bleeding quits for you soon. That has to suck. I know what you mean about loving being a mommy.

I think that is really sweet of your husband to offer to go over there so you can stay home with Ashton. I wouldn't be able to let my husband do it.

Let us know what ya'll (should be a joint decision) decide about him going. Take care and post more pics when you can. It seems like they change daily...

Jenna said...

I hope that the bleeding quits soon and whatever it is passes soon. I know it is hard for you to find time to update but it is still great to see updates from you.
I think it is great that you want another one so soon, I know that you would of loved to have had 6 last time : )
I have some friends that are over there working on american bases, it is scary for the wifes at home but from what I have heard the husbands are enjoying it. I even have one friend that is thinking of staying for another year.

Melody said...

I hope the bleeding stops soon...I know from experience how badly that sucks! I can't believe how big Ashton is. He is adorable! I love seeing his pics! Good luck with your decision on whether Carl should go or not. I know how hard it is to turn down good money...but it's even harder to think of life with our Donny for that long!
~Melody

Shell said...

So glad you went to your RE!! Sounds like a wonderful doctor!! Post more pics.........love seeing that little man!~

Liz said...

Hope the bleeding will stop soon. I'm glad things are going well.