Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Sorry its been awhile!

So here he is 2 1/2 months old now. I just can't believe it! We had to buy him some summer clothes. This is just one of many that we bought. We did go over board!
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is Ashton on his first day of work! LOL He goes with my sister on Thurs. so that I can get some sleep. My sister works for my Dad so it is ok! He has been stinking up the office now for 3 weeks! Never fails if I need him to go all I have to do is send him to work. He is always so tired when he gets home. Work is so stressful!
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenna said...

He is so cute!! I love the outfit it is just adorable. I hope that you are doing well and are able to get some sleep. How is it being back at work?

Sporty said...

He is a cutie Heather! Love the outfit.

Going to work with his auntie...I bet he does enjoy that. I am sure that she loves on him all day!

Take care and I hope that you are getting some rest.

Chasity

Jenn said...

What a cutie pie he is!!!! Keep up the good work!!!