Sunday, May 28, 2006

Don't seem to have much time for anything!

I can't seem to get on the computer at all here lately so I am so sorry for no update. It seems like when I have time to Ashton doesn't allow me! He starts to fuss and make a do! LOL Guess he knows now that he is ruler of this roost!



Anyway, last Monday Ashton went for his four month check-up and shots. He weighs 15lbs and 14 ozs which puts him in the 60th percentile for weight. He was 26 inches long and that puts him in the 90th percentile for height! Carl and I laugh about that cause we are both short!



These are the pictures that we had done on Mother's Day this year! I love them. Ashton didn't want to smile for anything! These were hard to get!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and My Mommy
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Jenna said...

He is getting so big!!! He is so cute!! I love the pics!!!!

How was your mother's day this year?

Sporty said...

He is a cutie Heather! He really is growing.

Take care.

Heather said...

What great pictures, Momma!! You look great! And he is growing so big and fast! he is really handsome.
Heather M.

Liz said...

What a cutie!!!! He is so big. Glad everything is going well. You look great.