Monday, May 15, 2006

One year ago today!

My little man was transferred back to me last year on this day! I know I didn't think the IVF was going to work. You can read in my archives and see that. Now look at what I got! Ashton is almost 4 months old. My how time flies when you are having fun! I love being a mom. If I could have a litter of children I would. I love how he makes me feel. I love loving him! He is such a good little man.



He has a tooth and it seems like he is getting another. So it won't be long until the toothless grin will no longer be. He is growing so fast! Last week I weighed him and he is a whooping 16 pounds! He is going to go from the 25th percentile to the 95th percentile! Everyone says that he is not fat that he is healthy. My response to that is "When we are fat as babies everyone says that they are healthy but when you get to be an adult and are fat everyone says that you are not healthy!" LOL He has a drs appt on the 23rd so we will find out then for sure. Here he is! I hate to brag but isn't he cute? LOL
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here Ashton is with his God-Mommy Robin at his first soap box race. I promised these photos the last time I posted! I have been so tired lately that when I do get a chance to be on the computer I usually just go to bed and watch TV! I wonder why I am so tired! LOL I still haven't fully recovered from the 12 hours shifts and now we are back on them for this week. So this will be the last post until the weekend for sure. Robing is a nursery nurse! She works at the hospital that I delivered at. I know that he got very good care when he was there! She loves to have him. She says that she doesn't get to see the babies grow up!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here my grandfather and his new bride are at the baptism with Ashton. Doesn't my grandfather look like Ronad Regan? LOL Anyway, my mother was really sad moving my grandfather out of his house and into Madaline's. They are so good for one another. My grandmother passed away 4 years ago. Madaline's husband passed away 11 years ago. They met on a bus trip. They seem very happy together.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On another note, A big congratulations to Liz and Ivan for a positive test!!!! I hope that you have a very healthy and happy nine months ahead of you!!

And Another big congratulations to Lisa!!!!!!! She also got a bfp!! Some of you may know her and others may not. She is from pregnancy weekly. We got to know each other because of losing our July 05 angels. She even came to my baby shower and some may remember she gave me the stroller/car seat! I am so excited and happy for her! I hope that she has a wonderfu pregnancy!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Wow this year had flown by. Ashton is really cute. And yes your grandfather does look like Ronald Regan.
I hope that all is well and you are able to catch up on your sleep soon.
Jenna