Thursday, September 28, 2006

Work.... Work.....

That about sums up everything! That is all I seem to do lately and when I do see Ashton, I am a walking zombie! I do have some good news on the work front though....... As of next week...... I am on permanent day shift!! Yeah!! 6:30am to 3:30pm!!!!

Ashton has been waking up when I get home and I swear it is because he misses me. Last night he was so tired but chose to cry to wake himself up. I am so glad that I will be on day shift and maybe just maybe I wont' be so tired!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

That is such great news! I really hope that with the change in shift your are able to spend more time with Ashton.

Sporty said...

I'm happy to hear that you will be on a perm. day shift. It will not only make things better for Ashton, but you too!

Take care!