Monday, September 04, 2006

Wow!

I can't believe that it has been almost a month since I updated last! Where is time going? I can't believe how fast time is moving now! Ashton is now 7 months old. I so wish that I could share some pictures with you. Our computer is still getting worked on. The computer is now on the last phase of getting fixed so hopefully we will have it back within a week or two. I miss sharing my little guy with everyone! This computer can do the photos but it is so so slow on the upload that it may take a day or so to upload! LOL

What is going on? Not much! Work has been playing change up with my schedule so I have been so tired. I can's seem to get much done never the less get on the computer and keep everything updated! I am really sorry to everyone who comes here hoping for an update or photos. I wish I had more energy. I have none! Yesterday I cleaned the mess of a house we are living in. It seems so hard to keep it clean when all you really want to do with your free time is sleep. The bad part of this is that I am also not sleeping well. So there you have it the update is I am tired! LOL

Ashton now has 2 teeth. He is sitting up on his own but not crawling yet. This would mean that he would have to be on his belly and he hates it there! He has said "Ma" a few times so hopefully "MaMa" won't be to much longer! It is great and sad to see all at the same time. Meaning he gets older by the second and before I know it he will be moving out of the house! I love him so much and he is such a joy to have. I am grateful every day for him.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you updated. Can't wait to see pics of Ashton. I can't believe he's already 7 months...cherish every moment. Take care!

Jenna said...

I am so glad to see an update! I can't wait to see pics of Ashton! I hope your computer is working soon.
I hope that you are able to get some sleep soon.

Sporty said...

I'm glad to see that you have updated. Sorry about the schedule shuffling and the lack of sleep. Hopefully things will level off soon.

Samantha has 2 teeth now too. Ashton will be crawling before you know it. They are into everything when they start too!

Hope to see some pics soon! Take care.