Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Pictures!






Blogger wouldn't display my photos when I was trying to put them up so I didn't quite know where to start typing so I will just do it at the bottom! Aston climbed into his intellitaner himself. He was having so much fun with it. I have never took it away cause he still plays with it. I can take the seat out but I use it to store toys in the living room. Yesterday Ashton took all of them out and climbed right in. He couldn't get out of it so he looked at me and said "Stuck" It was so cute. You can see just how tall he is now in those pictures. The other pictures are from Sat. Ashton was sleeping with his daddy and him playing out in our yard.

2 comments:

Sporty said...

He is getting so big! He is a little cutie. Keep posting the pics! I love to see them.

Take care.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a clever little one and he has grown so fast! What a little cutie...
Glad to hear your all doing well and taking care. Love the pics and the way you have put them together.
Hope your week is a lovely one.
Take care and have a good one!
Luv Lesley