Tuesday, December 04, 2007

MY U/S!!!

The baby looks great!!!!!! I am not as far along as was predicted at 12 weeks! LOL I have to repeat week 17! So I moved from May 3 to May 9. Doesn't matter. Its not like they are going to let me go to 40 weeks anyway with the Gestational Diabeties! I am still planning on an April baby!

The baby showed no signs of Downs! The fold on the back of the neck is now at normal size. There is a nasal bone which alot of Down's babies don't have. There was no webbed or club foot. The arms and legs were of right size to the spine. All this made me feel so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we did find out the sex of the baby. I can't post it because we aren't telling the family until Christmas Day! So MUMS the word!

The baby's profile

The baby's foot!

Another profile

The side of the baby's face!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

That is so cool, and so very, very exciting!!!! I am so glad that everything is going well. Plus I can't wait to find out the sex... I hope it is a girl!!!!
Looking at your u/s pics makes me wish I had pictures from my 12 week u/s. It was such a cool u/s but my doctor didn't give me any pics and I didn't have a tape..

Shell said...

OH!! I am so happy for you..sorry that you have to repeat week 17.......but the news is great!!!! what a miracle!!

Anonymous said...

Such a wonderful thing to read.. I am so happy for you... I love the U/S pics. Thanks for sharing with us.
Luv'N'Hugs, Lesley

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Ohhh I can't wait to find out what the gender is. My guess is a Boy. Only because everyone I know that's preggers is having a boy. But I HOPE its a girl. EEEK, I'm so giddy for you!

Take it easy momma, we're praying for you.

Jenn said...

I know I am a bad blogger - I am so happy for you - even if you have to repeat week 17! What great news on the baby..you must be so excited!!!
I love the U/S pics and can't wait to find out what the baby is. Such good news!

Sporty said...

I am so happy to hear that everything is looking good. You got some great u/s pics!

I will be looking forward to hearing if you are having your baby girl or not.

Take care!