Friday, December 28, 2007

Pictures!

Daddy and Ashton with his motorized mower!

Ashton and his bike with training wheels!

I love this photo. He took his pants off! LOL I guess the unwrapping was a hard job!



Most kids hate clothes. Ashton kept putting them over his head! LOL

Aunt DeeDoo with Ashton on his mower!

On Sat. Ashton got ahold of a perment marker! He drew on himself!

Christmas morning

Ashton loves Thomas! This was Christmas Eve. We exchanged gifts with the Godparents then.






Hope everyone is well!. I ended up getting the bug! I had to go to the er last night and get 2 bags of fluid! I was miserable. Today, I am better but and weak!

1 comment:

Sporty said...

Sorry you got sick Heather! I am glad to hear that you are doing better.

Ashton is adorable and growing so quickly! I can't believe that our little ones are going to be 2 this month. Boy time flies....

Take care and I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas (minus the bug) and a Happy New Year to you and the family!