Friday, September 19, 2008

Photos as promised

Hayley in her Bumbo seat. She is 4 months old.





Ashton and Hayley. Don't they look alike?


Daddy and Hayley she is 4 months old


I have been having a hard time getting Hayley to sleep in her crib. She likes her mobile to much!


Hayley in her Bumbo seat at 3 months


I took my shower and this is where I found Ashton. He was sleeping when I went in!



We went to the national zoo. It was so hot that day. We went in July








Ashton was watching TV in his room



Ashton held us captive in our house with the hose!


This is Carl's sister Jessica with Hayley she was 8 weeks old


My niece Andrea and the kids


Got Milk?? (yes its spit up but its funny)


Daddy and Hayley (3months old)

3 comments:

Ally said...

Hi Heather,

Wow, long time no speak. I can't believe you had another child...such a beautiful baby girl!!

Congrats to you. I got pg naturally too...go figure!

:)) Life is good. Stay in touch!

Ally

Jenna said...

Hayley is so cute! She is just adorable! Ashton is getting so big! Wow.. over 3 feet tall!

It was great to hear from you and see pics.

Jenn said...

Ashton got so big!!! Hayley is really beautiful. Glad to see that things are going so well!
As Ally said, Life is good!!!