Friday, September 19, 2008

Yes I am alive

It has been a long time since I updated my blog!! Having 2 children really does take all of your time. So much has gone on and adjusting to our new life has had its challenges! I promise I will update on photos this weekend. I will have a ton of them.

Since I posted last time, Hayley is getting so big and well she is already 4 months old! My how time flys. I was able to breast feed her until Aug when I went back to work. It was great to be able to do it this time. I would have been able to do it with Ashton had I known all that I know now. I wish that I didn't have to go back to work. I would still be breast feeding. I tried after going back to work it was just to much hassle and time consuming to do.

Ashton is getting big as well. He is already over 3 feet tall. Over half of my height! He is talking so much. He has always been a talker but now he is saying so many words. He will engage in a conversation and will start one if he has something to say. He is the typical 2 year old. He has many tantrums! He loves having his sister. It is so funny that it seems he doesn't remember being the only child. It is like she has been here all of his life.

If you don't remember I lost my job (we lost the account) I was able to find another one that started Aug. 1 doing the same thing that I was doing before. I have to travel farther but that is OK. It is a job and I know that many are looking for work right now. It is going well. Carl decided to leave Schneider and come with me to the new company National Freight Inc. He is driving locally for them on the new account. Kohls. All he does is drive to the stores and drop his trailer and pick up the old one. He really likes it alot. His hours are all over the place though and he never has the same day off. The insurance doesn't kick in until Jan and they let you have a supplemental insurance. Which well sucks. I hope Ashton doesn't break his arm!

I am in a rountine of sorts. It has been difficult trying to get into one with 2 of them on different sleep patterns. Hayley has been a great sleeper! She has been sleeping through the night since 2 months but she is am and Ashton after I went back to work has gone to the evening shift. I am working 2pm to 10 pm. Ashton hasn't been going to bed until midnight! Hayley is up at 6-7am so I am sleep deprived everyday. Once in a blue moon someone will take them from me and I get a nap. Those naps are the best sleep I get! I should be sleeping right now because Carl is home and could take the kiddos for me but I am here updating you all. I am sure that there isn't many readers left!

I will post pictures tomorrow I won't promise but hope. Anything is possible to get in my way with 2 of them!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

It is so good to hear from you! I just figured you were busy with two kids, I didn't know you went back to work as well! I can't imagine how busy you are!

Thanks for updating us, you are in my thoughts.