Sunday, July 10, 2005

Tomorrow is my OB appt!!

I am actually going to have an exam tomorrow. I am terrified. You know she had me come in 3 weeks ago for a talk. I was terrified then too. I just can't get over the fear that something will be wrong. I have all these bad memories from Feb. and they are now right there in the front on my mind! I feel like I am going crazy!! I hope everything is Ok and I hope I get wonderful news tomorrow and that I get u/s photo as well. Lot of hoping going on which scares me too. Everything is causing me to worry. Every little twinge and pain that I have I think am I ok? Is the baby alright? I am driving myself crazy!!!! Hope all goes well tomorrow for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping and praying your appointment went well today.

Jenna said...

Heather,
I am so glad that your appt went well. I saw the pics, they are so amazing. I can't wait to hear more about your appt.
Jenna