Friday, September 02, 2005

Everyone I would like for you to see

Ashton Lee Pleasants. Yes we are having a boy. This u/s sound today was sooo amazing. We got to see him move (something Lorna didn't do for us) Everytime the tech went to take a picture, he moved. She thought that is was going to be a gril but he showed himself for the dr when she came in!! My Dr also thinks that this baby is extremely healthy and looks good. She understands that it is our loss time(about) and was willing to see me next week just so that it would calm my fears. However I turned that down because we have the doppler at home. She said she felt like this baby was going to make it. I am calm today but I will go back to worring tomorrow!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

9 comments:

Sporty said...

Those are great pics Heather! I am so happy for you. He looks great!

Have a wonderful weekend and try not to worry!

caseyoconnell said...

Awesome! I'm glad to hear that everything seems to be going as well as possible. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Heather!!! This is so exciting--you got great pictures!

Liz said...

Great pics Heather!!!! I am so happy for you!

Heather said...

Congratulations, Heather! Great pictures! I love the name, too. You must be so happy!
Heather M.

Ally said...

a boy!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!


Congrats and best of lucik...lil Ashton looks amazing. :)

Shell said...

Congrats on the healthy boy!! Great pics!

Melody said...

Those are all great pics!! I am so happy all is perfect! And what a great name! Congrats on your little boy! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulaions Heather, your pictures are beautiful!