Saturday, September 17, 2005

Halfway!!!

Well, yesterday anyway! I can't believe that I made it to this point. I am very excited about being here. I am still very much terrified that we can lose this one too. My and DH's guard is still up. I just got an email from baby center about signing up for birthing classes. Am I wrong does this seem just a tad bit early?? Any advice would be nice. I wanted to make a post yesterday but I was so busy trying to get the house straight and get us packed so we could go racing this weekend.

We got up at 2:15am. We have a four hour drive ahead of us! It is tiring to race this way but we are trying not to spend so much money. We get over to my mother's house and switch to our truck (that was hooked to the trailer yesterday). We get in and go. We aren't even to the interstate yet and WHAMMMM!!!!! Deer ran out in front of us and we centered it with our truck! YUCK!! Well, we get to the place where we are meeting my sister and we can smell something burning (probably just fur) The deer pushed our bumper into the grill some and we were afraid that we have damage to the radiator. There wasn't anything leaking yet that we could see but it was so dark and well we just didn't want to take the chance that the truck might break down away from the house! WE DIDN'T GO! I AM SO DISAPPOINTED! I LOVE RACING!

2 comments:

Sporty said...

Congrats on the half way point Heather! According to my dr., I hit it today, but I have that it will be tomorrow. Oh well, I will go by what he says. That puts me there a day early! Whoo hoo...

Sorry about the racing. That sucks!

Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you from an old PW'er!