Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I have been a bad blogger lately!!

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Carl and I cleaned house so we could have Thanksgiving Dinner! It took forever! The holiday was great! Dinner was great! We had about 20 people here for dinner. We had leftovers on Friday and my mother who is reading a grandmother's magazine mentions to my sister Dina that they should be helping clean my house. Since we had just cleaned the house, the only thing left to do was to clean the basement. My sister did this on Sat!! It took her about 5 hours. She straightens everything and made it look so nice!! Carl has a way of just dumping things at the bottom of the step. When I get a chance I am going to take pictures and post them!

Carl and I have been going to birthing classes. I think Carl is starting to get a little bit excited about the arrival of his son. We are still cautiously optimistic though! The classes have been fun and we have learned a few things that probably would have helped with Lorna's delivery. Last night they were showing massaging techniques so when we got home Carl practiced! Yea for me!!

I had an appointment today with the Dr and everything looks good. I unfortunately have gained 30 pounds! OUCH! Oh well, it can come off later! I don't really care as long as Ashton gets here and is healthy! I asked about my chances of a normal birth because of the lovenox/heprin injections and she said that she wasn't going to treat me any differently so my chances are the same as everyone else! I am also still on a 2 week visit schedule so I am taking that as good news cause that means there isn't anything wrong!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Glad things are going well. It's great that Carl is starting to get excited. Take care!!

Jenna said...

It is good to see you update, I think we have all been bad bloggers lately. I am so glad that Ashton is doing well. It is such great news!