Friday, November 11, 2005

My Ultrasound and Appt. Today!!

Ashton is doing good! He is approximately 2lbs and 9oz! Right where he is suppose to be. He is only measuring 3 days ahead now. The placenta looked really good and my cervix looks good too! He was moving so much they had a hard time getting the steady heartbeat on him. We got to see him sucking his thumb! It was so cute. She tried to snap the photo but he moved. Everything about him looks good! It was so nice to see him again. I couldn't believe how much he had grown. I also can't believe that the last u/s was 10 weeks ago! Seems like I was just posting the u/s photos from last time! I was glad to see that he is measuring so close to his due date and that his weight isn't up there. The gestational diabeties can make for a big baby. I am relieved to know that the placenta looked really good and so happy that he is doing well.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Great News!!! Ashton is looking so good!!! I am so glad he is going to be here before you know it!!! How exciting!!!
Jenna

R and A said...

Congrats again! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Congrats he's lookin' good!

Sporty said...

That is great news Heather! The pics are great and he looks wonderful! I am really happy for you that everything is going so good and smooth.

Take care of yourself.

Liz said...

Wonderful pics...I'm so glad everything is going well.