Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Angel Birthday Lorna!

I won't be able to post tomorrow so I am doing this a day early. Again, this year it is to cold to send her up balloons so I guess we will do it when we have a warm day. I was going to do it yesterday. It was so warm here but the wind was so bad. I just knew it would get stuck in a tree. I can't believe that my angel has been gone 3 years. It seems like only yesterday.

Happy Birthday Lorna. Mommy and Daddy miss you so much. We think of you everday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Angel Lorna..
Sending lots of Heavenly hugs to you.
Love Lesley

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Happy 3rd Angel Birthday Baby Lorna.

May your golden halo sparkle a little brighter today knowing that you are So loved on your special day, and every day.

Hugs,
Jennie