Saturday, February 16, 2008

28.1 Week Belly Photos and Ashton Photos!

Here I am today 28w1d belly photo!

I can't believe how big I am!!

Here is Ashton playing on his coaster! I guess he is bored with it now because he stands up and rides the track. He also rocks the coaster until it spills over on him!

The stool that Ashton is standing on was a neighbor of mine. They were like grandparents to me. They passed away in 1999. I used to stand on this stool and help Mrs. Green bake cookies. When he was standing there at the sink that is all I could think about!

3 comments:

Shell said...

Yeah for belly pics!!!! You look awesome!!!! Ashton is so handsome!!! Havent checked your blog in awhile....glad to see things are good!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it seems to be going really fast. You look great and Ashton is growing up way too fast.
Hope your week is lovely,
Hugs, Lesley

Ashley E. Kingsley said...

I can't believe it!!! CONGRATS!!!!! This is such amazing news Heather! I am so very happy for your!!! We did it!!! xoxoox