Friday, February 29, 2008

Nervous, Nerves

Ok I was handling being preggo and nervous OK but the last few days have been horrible for me.

I still have my doppler and yes I use it everyday even though I can feel her move. However, in the last few days she has been moving a little less (which I know is suppose to happen, just can't tell my brain that) and I have noticed some slow down in her heart rate. Like last night it was down at 120-125 which is freaking me out but really what can I do. Go sit at L&D just for them to send me home when it comes back up. This happened with Ashton so I know this is what would happen.

Yes her Heart rate has come back up but that is what is so terrifiying for me. Ashton, did this right about this time in his pregnancy (31 weeks), I sat in L&D a lot for the very same reason. Then when I was induced with him he had a terrible time. His heart rate kept dropping etc....... I just remember how terrified I was the last few weeks of his pregnancy.

I just hope and pray that this little miracle is going to be the true miracle for Carl and I to keep. I get so nervous knowing that at anytime during a pregnancy maybe the last moment. It is extrememely nerve wrecking! I thought I would be better this time but I am not. Actually the closer I get the worse I feel about it. I just can't help myself. How am I ever going to make the next 70 days???

5 comments:

Sporty said...

You are going to make it just fine Heather. Try, as hard as it may be, to remain positive. You will be holding that little girl before you know it.

As you said, it happened with Ashton. If you are truly worried, then it wouldn't hurt to go sit in L&D to make yourself feel better. Remember...she is feeling the same anxiousness that you are feeling.

Take care and I hope that the time goes VERY quickly for you.

Jenna said...

It is an awful feeling, I feel like my pregnancy with Matty was the worst time in my life. I hated how scared and nervous I was all of the time. I won't tell you not to worry or everything will be okay because we both know it is impossible not to worry and it is normal for us to be scared.
You are in my thoughts and prayers and I really know that this little girl is going to be your miracle, she is doing great so far, I can't wait to see this pictures of her in 2 months...
Did you have a c-section with Ashton?

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather,
its april aprlar3lil1s from the board wanted to stop by and read through a few of your blogs.. i am so glad your now pregnant and things are going good before to long you will be holding that cute little one giggles..

its going to be great..
i have a few different blogs so feel free to click on my profile to take a look at them
ttyl

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and wishing all will be just fine. Try amd rest as much as you possbily can.
Hugs, Lesley

Jenn said...

I don't we ever truly get over the fear - unfortunately not even after they are born.

Hang in there - you look great (and the nursery looks great too - I love the two tone!).

Hayley will be in your arms before you blink.