Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Induction is set for Thursday!

I hope all goes well!! My cervix has to be ready. Not exactly sure what that means. a week ago last monday I was 3cm and 75%. The dr who I saw on Monday didn't check it then. (not my regular dr)

I have been feeling guilty that Ashton won't be my only child anymore. It hit really hard this evening and has made me cry!! I went to Walmart and bought him a new video and let him pretend play on the video machines Tomorrow he goes with Gramie all day long. I am not going to take that from him just so I see him all day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also felt guilty with Isabella. I was thinking, I am not going to give her any attn.So, the same day I went int labor I took her to play at the park.It well be OKay,they love to help! It will amaze you how big they became while you were having the other one.overnight!

Anonymous said...

Trying to keep his routine is the best thing you could do..
I am thinking of you right now (it's Thursday here) and hoping your labour is going well.
I'm excited for you and your family..
Wishing you the best..
Love and lots of hugs,
Lesley