Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Shower/ Belly and Ashton Photos!

Here is a picture of something I said I was never going to do! Yes we put a TV in Ashton's room! I am so sick of Thomas and Bob!

Sleeping on the floor in his room

Yes Ashton took a nap in his bed!! We are co-sleeping so even though he was only there for 20 minutes he was still there!

"Mommy, I have stickers on my head!"


NST today. Hayley passed with flying colors. I have a ton of fluid. I am having contractions but not in any pattern yet! I am 2cm dialated and 50%! So I hope we go sooner than expected. Last week they did a weight check and well, she was estimated at 7lbs already!
36.4week belly photo from Today!!




Pictures from my baby shower April 5






2 comments:

Sporty said...

You look great and Ashton is an absolute cutie!

I hope that Hayley makes her appearance VERY soon!

Take care and keep us updated.

Chasity

Anonymous said...

Not long and your going to be holding your beautiful baby girl.
Good Luck and best wishes for that time.
Ashton is going to make a great big brother!
Hugs,
Lesley