Tuesday, April 01, 2008

NST and a ton of Pictures!!!

My first NST was yesterday and Hayley passed with flying colors!! I am so relieved!!! I hope she continues to do well! My dr is talking about an induction in the 39th week so that means I will probably have a May baby if I don't go into labor first! I wanted to go in the 38th week! I am already miserable and can't sleep!! Also I had the AVI done, this is where they measure the fluid. Looks like I have to much just like with Ashton. It is OK though. I gained 41lbs with him and walked out of the hospital 31lbs lighter! I have only gained 25 with her so far! So keeping my fingers crossed that I will weigh less after having her! LOL Yeah right! I am dreaming I know!

Hayley's nursery is done!!!! We went with a little girl theme so we didn't have to change her room at 2 like we have had to do with Ashton's room. Pictures of this are included as well!






















Easter Egg Hunting at home!


We changed Ashton's room as well. He was growing out of the Winnie the Pooh. We got really lucky because we didn't have to paint!!








At the church for Easter Egg Hunt

At home for Easter Egg Hunt. He really did have a good time!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You have been busy and the rooms both look great..
I'm so happy to hear that everything is going well with you and bubby..
Hope your getting some rest in there somewhere..
Take care,
Hugs, Lesley

Jenna said...

The nursery is so cute!! I love it! I also love ashton's "big" boy room! How was your easter? The pics are cute!
Also, aim for may 6th! that is my b-day.

Sporty said...

Great pictures Heather! Ashton is getting so big.

I love the nursery. It looks great.

Sounds like you are doing great with the pg. Keep it up!

Take care!
Chasity

Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Ashton is getting so big, it looks like he enjoyed Easter.

You've got just a little while longer to go before D-day is here. Keep up the good work. The nursery came out GREAT! So Girlly, I love it!