Friday, October 28, 2005

Another DR's Appointment Down!

It was a really fast appointment. The nurses did my measurement which was right on target! They listened in for baby. I knew he was there, I listen before I go to the DR. My OB came in asked if I had any questions. I told her that I was starting to get crampy sometimes which she told me is normal for this time and that I needed to increase my water intake. She wasn't concerned. She said if I started to have them on a regular basis she wanted to know. She upped my insulin again. Not surprised. My numbers have been starting to go up in both the morning and at night. That was it. I am scheduled for my next ultrasound on November 11!! Can't wait to see him again!! Also yesterday marked 99 days to go!! Very exciting for me because I just never allowed me to think that this baby may make it. It is very very exciting.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Heather! 98 to go! I have been following your story for quite some time! Can't wait to hear about your birth!! P.S. Alot of your old PW friends are now at The Momma Zone!
http://www.themommazone.com

Liz said...

Heather, I know it's hard with all you've been through but try to be hopeful and rejoice on how well things are going. I'm SO happy for you!!

Ally said...

Heather,

I'm so glad thinking are going well for you and your baby to be. It'll only be a matter of time now. I'm really excited for you!!

Jenna said...

I am so glad that everything is going great. Ashton will be in your arms before you know it. 12 more days till the next u/s, I hope you share the pics with us.

Sporty said...

Glad that the appt. went so well. I am in the double digits now too. I love that feeling!

Take care.

Jenn said...

It is amazing how fast this is going!!!! I am glad everything is going well and you are feeling pretty good. I get crampy sometimes too - I just usually relax a little and drink some water.

I can't wait to see the new U/S pics!!!!