Monday, October 03, 2005

Ashton's room is done!!

Carl worked really hard this weekend to get it finished. It looks so much better than I thought it ever could. Even after Carl spilt a whole gallon of paint on the floor! We did get it up. You can see it if you are looking for it. We will wait on new carpet until he is older! I am sure we will need to by the time he is 5! Sorry the pics aren't that great. This is the furniture (crib and dressar) that we had bought for Lorna. I am so happy Carl went ahead and got it done. It does make me nervous that it is done!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 comments:

Jenna said...

It looks so good! I love the walls and everything, it just looks so good!!! Tell Carl he did a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

I love the room!!!

Liz said...

It looks great!!!!!

Melody said...

I love it! Very very cute! :) Yes, definitely tell Carl great job! :) I can't wait to see pictures of Ashton! :)