Saturday, October 22, 2005

One year ago.....

We found out that we were pregnant with Lorna. I remember this day vividly. I got up early in the morning to go and get my blood drawn. We waited forever for the dr's office to call. At 3:45 I ended up calling them. They close at 4:00. The nurse said to me that the DR had ordered more tests. I thought well, that can't be good. At 4:10 the dr called to say it was positive. That everything including the progesterone looked good. I got off the phone with him and told Carl. We were so happy. We hugged each other and cried. It was one of the best days of my life. I am a little sad today knowing that I should have a 3 month old baby girl.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Heather,
I am so sorry, I wish you were holding your little girl. You are in my thoughts and prayers today.
Hugs,
Jenna

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

Heather, I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling. I wish there was some way I could comfort you. My thoughts are with you.

Ally said...

I sorry you have to deal with these kind of days.

Take care and know I'm thinking about you. :)

Sporty said...

Sorry you have to go through that kind of pain Heather.

If you need to talk, let me know.

Take care.

Jenn said...

I am sorry that you are going through this - Please know I am thinking about you.