Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Had an appt Monday!

I have been a very bad blogger lately. Really there isn't much to report on. I went to my appt. on Monday and everything still seems to be good. I am still on a 2 week schedule so I am still taking that as a good sign that everything is going good. I have my next appt. with the NP on the 26th. I will then start stress testing every 2 weeks after that. 7 weeks and 2 days left until my due date still seems so far away! I know that these last weeks are going to take longer than the 12 years it took to get here. I am anxiously awaiting Ashton's arrival but not to early!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I am so happy and excited for you. I am glad that everything is going well. I know the next weeks will be very long, but it is so close. It is so great.

Ally said...

I'm glad everything went well Heather. It won't be long now that you'll be seeing lil Ashton's face.

Take care of yourself.

Liz said...

I'm so glad things are going well. Ashton will be here soon.

Jenn said...

I am happy to hear that things are going so well for you - and you look great!!!!! You will be holding your little man befroe you know it!