Sunday, December 04, 2005

My Shower!

I never thought this day would be here. I never thought I would ever have a shower. I was so excited. Lisa a friend from the internet was coming to my shower! She lives in Oh about 7 hours away! We had never met just talked on the phone. We met because both of us experienced great tragedy. She brought her family with her. She has a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful children. I was so happy to finally meet her. She came a day early and went to DC with the family to go site seeing. I was not able to go but I am glad that she had a great time.



I was so excited about the shower that Friday night I couldn't sleep! It was like a christmas holiday when I was a child! I just truely never thought I would get this far into a pregnancy. We got home from the shower and Carl went out with some friends so he didn't look at all the stuff we got! I didn't sleep last night just waiting for this morning so he could look! We got everything put together and put away!!. My sister through this shower for me and I love her dearly for it! I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Sporty said...

Glad that you had such a wonderful shower Heather and that you got to meet Lisa!

Sounds like you had a great time. Happy to hear that everything is still going great!

Take care.

Liz said...

Your shower...how exciting!! Glad you had a great time and things are going well.

Jenna said...

That is so great that you had your shower, I was going to ask you today when it was going to be. How exciting. I can't believe in 8 weeks you will be holding your long awaited miracle.