Monday, January 09, 2006

My appt last Saturday

I knew little Ashton wasn't going to cooperate at the test. 8am he seems to be quite during that hour and of coarse that is when my appt. was. Anyway, he did pass but I was on the machine an hour to get him to move some more. I had to wait for the Dr anyhow cause he was doing a C-section so it didn't make much difference. He increased my insulin in the morning! I haven't had an increase in meds for 8 weeks now. Makes me wonder if everything truly is ok.

I met a lady there who was also having the test done as well. She had a loss at 39 weeks so we were just chatting away about our fears for this pregnancy. She said they were going to induce her at 38 weeks because she is to terrified of getting to the 39 week mark. She had placenta abruption for no reason. Carl went with me and well, it kind of freaked him out. Even more than he is already. I think that we are both ready for Ashton to make his debut. I think both of us want to worry about him while he is here and not what my body wants to do to him.

I have another nst tomorrow. I am really looking forward to the 20th so I know if I am going early or not! They are going to take his measurements and make sure that he isn't to big. The drs have not checked my cervix yet to see if anything is going on down there! I am starting to have some contractions about 8 a day so we will see. My prediction from the beginning was the 18th so we will see about mother's intuition. I am sure that mine is wrong!

1 comment:

Sporty said...

Try not to worry Heather. Everything is going to be fine and you will be holding your little one in your arms VERY soon.

He is going to be the light of yours and your husbands life!

Take care and keep us updated!