Tuesday, February 07, 2006

One year ago today.

We found out that Lorna had left us. I am sad today. I know that I am blessed to have Ashton but it doesn't replace Lorna. I wonder about her. I wonder would she have been a good baby like Ashton is. I wonder what she would have been like. What she would have looked like? I know from the photos of her that she and Ashton look alike. I wonder about her all the time. Having Ashton will not replace the pain I feel about losing her.

I now know that she had a purpose in her short little life. I know that she is the reason that I have Ashton here with me. She is my beautiful angel in Heaven. I can't seem to help but cry over her and miss her and think about what might have been. I miss her. We bought balloons to release tomorrow for her and I will take photos of the balloon. I hope that she will have a beautiful birthday in Heaven tomorrow.

Always remembered and never forgotten - Lorna Ann Pleasants - A beautiful angel in Heaven! She is watching over her little brother and keeping him safe.

3 comments:

Bitchy Witchy said...

It's a sad day for you yes, but like you said she was here, no matter how short her time, for a reason. She is up there watching her sweet brother and mommy and daddy everyday. No doubt she will always hold a special spot in you heart forever. She sent you Ashton to ease your pain!

Anonymous said...

Just like you, one year ago today I lost my precious little daughter. It was the worst day of my life. I was almost 18 weeks pregnant. I'm currently pregnant again and scared like hell. I could have written your post. We'll always remember and never forget.

Heather said...

Heather, just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. I know this is a hard day for you...

Heather M.