Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sorry for No update!

I have just been so busy with Ashton and well, when I do have time I am just to tired! He does have his nights and days mixed up so I have been trying to get naps in the evening so I can be up with him during the night. He doesn't fuss. He is just awake! He is wonderful and beautiful and I am loving every minute of it.

Ashton is having some constipation problems. We had to give him a suppository and I felt so bad because I knew he was going to get cramps. He did move his bowels. We have been having to give him some prune juice to keep him going. He actually likes the prune juice and gulps at it! It is funny!

I called work to tell them I would like to come back to work on the 6th of March. It will be very hard for me. I don't want to leave him but I do have to go back to work! I really wish I could be the stay at home mom but we can't afford to do it. I went and had my DOT phyical done yesterday. I passed with no problems. Good! This means I don't have to have another one done for 2 years!

Congratulations to Jen on the birth of her Twins!

2 comments:

Bitchy Witchy said...

I'm glad things are going well. It'll be sad when you go back to work but you'll get to tell people about him all the time!And when you get home it'll be that much better!

Jenna said...

I am glad things are going well, It is crazy to think that you are going back to work, - I think it is great but it just seems like it has been so long. I bet till will go by even faster.
I can't believe it has been four weeks already! Time is just flying.
Thanks for the update.