Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yesterday my blog was a year old!

I can't believe that it has been a year since I started this blog. What a year it has been!

We went to church last Sunday. My sister held him and wouldn't share him with anyone! She got sick Monday and has been very concerned that she gave him something. He has had a stuffy nose which has gotten worse this past week but I think he already had it. I put a humidifier in our room to help with his nose.

I have decided that I will go back to work this Wed and only have to deal with a half work week. I don't want to go but I think this has more to do with the fact that I have been out of work since May 11! and not the fact that I am having to leave Ashton. Carl and I are going to be working opposite shifts so we will not need my sister to watch Ashton. Even though I know she wants to watch him! I can't believe that he is already 5 weeks old.

That is about all I have in way of an update. It was a quite week. I am thankful for that. Carl took off Thurs and Fri. so that I could get some sleep!! I feel really good now.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I can't believe it has only been a year, so much has happened. Your going back to work tomorrow, I hope it is not to weird to go back.
I think it is really great that you and Carl can work opposite shifts, I hope that you are still able to get your quality time.