Thursday, March 17, 2005

It has been tough week so far..

Well this is the first week on our new schedules! I am working 9am to 6pm and Carl is working 4pm to 1am. It sucks so far. Everyone in my family keeps asking me how I am doing. They all know that Carl and I are connected at the hips! It has been very hard to only see him for about 2 hours a day, especially when you are use to 24/7. When I get home from work, I feel like I don't have anytime. I miss Carl, yes but the time apart does seem to go by quickly. I guess I can be thankful for that!
On the infertility front. I am still waiting for the AF to arrive. She just doesn't want to come! I have pain in my right side that I am sure is a cyst. I see the RE DR on Monday and if there is a cyst, it could possible hold us up another cycle. I can't have the cysts going into an invitro egg retrieval. Lets hope it is just nothing.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Heather,
I really hope that it is nothing. I would hate for it to be postponed by anything.
Is it getting any better being? I am glad that the time is going by fast. I hope your schedules get better soon.
Talk to you soon.
Jenna

Ally said...

Heather,

I hope you have a successful visit to the dr.
I'm soryr about you and Carl's work schedule...that has to stink but I'm sure when you do see each other, it makes up for some of it.

Let us know how the visit to the dr. goes.