Tuesday, March 29, 2005

We picked out a memorial stone for Lorna.

We went to a headstone place here in our town. We picked out a Rose colored stone. That was the closest thing to pink we could get. The salesman asks us what we want written on the stone and believe it or not Carl and I had not discussed it. We decided on

Our Little Angel
Lorna Ann Pleasants
February 8, 2005

Lorna must have liked it because she sent AF my way. I was so happy when I got home and discovered that I had started my cycle. I called the RE DR to make an appointment. I have an appointment on Monday. He will make a decision then if we can work on the next cycle for IVF. I hope so. I don't want to wait any longer! If I have to I will but it will be the longest wait of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((hugs))))

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers your way. Genie1972 from PW.