Monday, March 07, 2005

Its my birthday...

Yes, I have turned 34. I don't like my birthdays and I never have. I don't know why. I just don't like to get older. It really does suck. Today also marks 4 weeks since we found out that Lorna went to Heaven. So today has been really tough for me. I wish she were still here with me. I was really looking forward to my birthday this year because I was going to be pregnant and be having a baby. All those dreams have changed. Now I am just dreaming of getting pregnant again. Starting from the beginning!! Infertility Sucks!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Heather,
I am so sorry. I know it must be so hard. I hate all these dates that mean so much pain to us. It is so sad that you were looking forward to your birthday this year and now you didn't. Did you end up not going to work? I have really enjoyed talking to you lately. You are in my thoughts.
Jenna

Ally said...

I'm sorry Heather. Sometimes birthdays are a hasty reminder...we know that all too well. Hopefully we can all have some happy memories real soon.