Monday, April 04, 2005

Dr appt. Today Good News for us

Well I went to the DR today. He did an ultrasound and found that AF had done her job and did it well. Anyway that means that I can do the IVF next cycle. I started taking the birth control pill. I swallowed it with pride today. The pill usually makes me sick but today I happily took it!!. I will be on Lupron in about 2 weeks. That is a shot to prevent you from ovulating. This also will bring on AF. I am so excited I can hardly stand myself!!

I will try to stay positive throughout this whole ordeal. It is very difficult to do. I have had a cancelled cycle in the past so there are some nerves there. I hope to have a positive test result. I worry about the negative test results. We were so lucky the first time. I hope we are again.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

That is fantastic Heather! I hope everything goes well and stay positive - it can only help. It feels like we are all on our way for the BFP!

Ally said...

Good Luck Heather...let's hope 2 times the charm!!!!!