Friday, April 08, 2005

Feeling kind of sad

I have been a little bit blue the last 3 days. I know I should be happy and excited about trying again but still I am blue. We have had really nice weather the last 3 days. It has been warm and everything is starting to bloom. All of this is making me sad. I keep thinking that I was so looking forward to the spring time. It meant that the baby would be here soon. Now things have changed.

Yes I am looking forward to trying the in vitro again but I keep thinking to myself that I shouldn't have to be. I should be pregnant. I should be finishing up the baby's room. The list goes on and on. Why can't I seem to snap out of it? Why is the weather making me feel this way? I should be so excited to try again. I mean if you read my post from Monday you will see just how excited I was. The weather changed and now I am like this. Why? How can the weather (the better weather) do this to me? I have heard of some people who get the winter blues but never the spring time blues. Any suggestions for this I would appreciate.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Heather,
I wish I had some suggestions. I think we are all just in a funk right now. I wish that things could be better. I really am praying that IVF works for both of you and you get your full house this year. I would love to see you on Oprah! I really hope you can find something that helps you are in my thoughts.
Jenna

Trinity13 said...

Spring brings birth to nature once again. You see new buds on once bare trees, flowers blooming, and the grass becoming a beautiful green once again. Maybe your comparing spring to your body without realizing it. You want to be the one birthing new life, not the great outdoors.

I don't know...I could be totally wrong on this. But I do know this, life can be so unfair.

Ally said...

Heather,

I wish I had some encouraging words for you but I too am blue. This able I was set to give birth and it's a pretty hard time for me. I can only say that I hope that we will get our wish soon...and appreciate it all the more.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry and sending lots of hugs your way. :)
This month would of been the time for the twins to be born...now that I found out I am pregnant again I am happy but sad and scared.