Wednesday, April 13, 2005

What a Boring Weekend and Week so far....

I went to the boss's little girls birthday party on Saturday. I was actually ok around the children. I felt really good about them and watching them. I haven't been able to feel like that since the miscarriage. Anyway, the mummies were starting to bug me. They were complaining about their children. I got sad about this. My mother says to me you just wait I will mark it down when you start to complain. She really wasn't getting it all. I got sad because I don't know if I ever will be in the situation to be able to complain about them. She thought I was upset cause they didn't appreciate what they have.

I really have had a boring weekend and week so far. I am on the birth control pill and waiting to start the Lupron shots. I just realized that I never posted that my sister is going to surrogate for me. We found a Dr that is willing to do it for us. Yea for us. We even started on the same day! Should be an interesting road to travel. I have traveled the infertility road but not with a buddy right beside me trying to carry a baby for me too. I am really excited about this.

2 comments:

Ally said...

It's is so wonderful that your sister would do this for you. That must mean alot in itself.

I hope you both have an easy road ahead of you. I will be thinking and praying it's a smooth ride for you both.

Heather said...

Heather I think it is so great that your sister is doing this for you. And it's great that AF is the same time for both of you! Good luck in everything and I'll be praying for you.

Heather M.