Monday, October 15, 2007

Don't Forget to Light Your Candle!

Today is infancy loss awareness day. Normally, Carl and I release balloons to Lorna. This year we are lighting a candle in her memory. I still miss my little girl. I will always wonder what she would have looked like, what she would be like. She should be 2 now. I wonder how the terrible two's would have been to her and to us. I know her purpose in our life but it still doesn't make losing her any easier. Even though this Feb will mark 3 years I still remember the loss like it was yesterday.

We love you Lorna and miss you dearly. Not a day goes by that we don't think of you. Please watch over Ashton and your new brother or sister to be.
Love you
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hugs....
Thinking of you especially on this day and of all the beautiful angel babies we have lost.
More hugs and luv to you and Carl.
Lesley