Tuesday, October 30, 2007

U/S today!

There he or she is sucking their thumb. My mother said this was the baby getting practice cause Ashton is just going to steel the boo from him or her!

This is looking down on the baby's face

Here is their profile

The dr changed my due date to May 3, 2008 so I am 13w3d!! I had the early testing done for down's and the measure wasn't good so we need to pray that this isn't so but God gave us this baby for a reason. The results won't change the outcome of the baby just that we know. IF my blood work comes back not good for it to I think we will just opt for an amnio

2 comments:

Sporty said...

I haven't commented in quite a while and I am sorry about that!!!!

Congrats on the pregnancy. I am really happy for you. We are trying again and have been for a while, just no luck yet.

Ashton is getting so big. He is absolutely adorable.

Well, I will be back later to catch up with what all has been going on in your life, so expect many more comments.

Take care

Anonymous said...

Whatever the outcome is it will be ok. Sorry about Ashton's accident. It looks like it hurt..ouch..
Loved the dress-up pics.. It must have been so much fun to see The Rocky Horror.... I LOVED that movie growing up and love it still. I know pretty much every single word to every single song. Tim Curry was the best in the move!
Hugs, Lesley