Friday, October 19, 2007

Why I think this baby might be a Girl

Yes I think that it is a girl. I have been wrong with both Lorna and Ashton so my chances of getting this one right are at 50%! LOL Anyway, I have decided that this is a girl because of the post coital test showing Carl's troopers "swim for the light" this one trooper said "Your not right! Its this way! Its my way or the highway" This trooper makes it to its destination. (Maybe she pulled over and asked for directions!)Only a girl would be able to do these things! Not to mention we are finding the heartbeat with the doppler and she is fast-170-175 like Lorna was. Ashton was 150-155. Plus we find her very very low (yes I know I am early but sometimes I find her behind my pelvic bone!)like Lorna and Ashton was high. I guess we will find out in a matter of months!

No comments: